Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh, Hai Dere!

Welcome to Who's that Smell?!

Please treat me with kindness as I learn to navigate my way around this crazy world of blogging. I want you to like me. I already like you- you will be considered my first fan. Yes. You. No, not you, the person behind you. Yeah- that guy.

Anyway, lemme tell you a bit about me.

I don't actually Smell. Crazy, huh!
I am a journalism student at the University of Canberra. LOVING my second year, but can't wait to graduate!
I am also an intern at THE BEST teen mag in Australia. If you are a true Smell-lovah, then you already know which one i'm talking about: ten points for you!
I love my cat and can't wait to see her when I go home this weekend!


That's my cat, Effie. Pretty darn cute, innit.


In my essay procrastination, I also painted my nails. Pretty OBSESSED with this colour atm. (FYI It's from Face of Australia BRIGHTS in 'Suburbia'.)

That's all for tonight- this essay won't do itself!

Smell ya later.
x

PEE ESS: TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that nail polish is great colour. Who ever owns it must have EXCELLENT taste...

    Absolutely loving this blog- I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Oh, and get back to that Elections, Campaigns and Lobbying... :)

    ReplyDelete