Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mice are in my walls (and other exciting developments in my life)

BLOGGIE!


Oh I've missed your dashboard and the way you give me stats. I've missed your eloquent blue hue and your spellcheck.

I bet you haven't missed me. Remember the time when I wrote you a cute little letter in which I apologised for acting in such a neglectful way. We got back to normal and then I went and did it all over again. Consider this another letter...

Actually. Just go and read the last one I wrote you, it's all the same argument.

I would ask you what's been happening (brah) but I feel you have just been idly sitting, stagnant and waiting.

What's been happening with me? Ohhhh you know, the usual.

Just catching up on all mah school work, watching Royal Weddings (I heard a hat wore Princess Beatrice as a fascinator) watching Logies and playin' Nintendo.

Annnnd I got a mullet


Did we all watch Angry Boys on Wednesday night? What did we think? (I'm assuming someone will read this). Have you started following Gran on Twitter? You probably should.

Now to commemorate our renewed union, let's regale in some photobombing.

Smell ya later
x.

bombing friday 23 Its Friday, you could use some photobombs (33 Photos)

bombing friday 30 Its Friday, you could use some photobombs (33 Photos)

bomb it 25 Its Friday, you could use some photobombs (33 Photos)

bomb it 4 Its Friday, you could use some photobombs (33 Photos)

bombers today 30 Its Friday, you could use some photobombs (34 Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment