Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a spoonful of sugar

So this is harder than I expected! I want to take good photos for my (two) readers and I want to make this list worth not waiting the whole month to complete. I'm impatient, have I told you that?

So here are a few lines crossed off Rinniez 30 day challenge.

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

My day was lazy and fabulous! I had one annoyance of the day however- the lady at the cafe I frequent back home could hardly call my sandwich an egg and lettuce. More like "would you like some egg with your lettuce sanga?" I like my egg and I like it thick! (I believe there was a movie directed by Clint Eastwood of the same name). Apart from that I lounged around my house like a sloth, did not attempt to clean my room (sorry Ma), thought how funny it was that now i'm home for the holidays I am told to clean my room again and I went out for dinner with some friends.

How was your day?

A photo of something you ate today.


Doritos. Hey, i'm holidays. (Best excuse in the book, and just because I am on holidays more than I am at uni, does not mean I will stop using it whenever possible.)

Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


This was taken of my bestie, Jane, at the 21st I couldn't go to. Remember my story? This pic pretty much sums up Plaino's personality. She is the most fun loving and carefree girl I know. She is also really good at painting, horse riding and fire breathing. I lie. I can't back that up. She is crap at horse riding.

A photo of yourself two years ago.


This was taken on Australia Day Eve at our annual ADES (Australia Day Eve Selebrations) Party. I was about to embark on a long distance relationship, leave home and move to uni. I was about to learn a lot!

What's in your makeup bag.


My make up bag is in shambles. It really is. And this is only the bag I take with me everywhere with my essentials- i've still got another bag just full of going-out make up (I'll make a great beauty editor one day...) Also, I think I like bronze? I see a giant bronzer and a small one and a face tanner all next to each other. Twilight takeover, my arse!

Your celebrity crush.



Jared Followill- bass player for King of Leon, Smell's celebrity crush since Youth and Young Manhood.

I'm going to leave on that good note.

Smell ya later
x.







No comments:

Post a Comment