Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

Is you.

Ha!  Fooled you.


The Festive Season is my favourite. The Colours! The merriment! The food! The weight put-on! Wait.

Last year I was stumped for what I wanted for Christmas, but this year I have really thought about my wish-list and know just exactly what I want. This can go two ways:

I either get something that I wished for
I get none of what I wished for (I think it may be this one...)

To get into the spirit, today I got a pedi and lathered a Chrismassy Red over my toes...well, just the nails, really.

WOULD post a pic of my toes but
A). Not a fan of my feet- neither would you be
B). Floods = mozzies = mel-looks-like-she-has-a-skin-condition

So a pic of the colour will have to do

OPI in Affair In Red Square


What are you wishing for for Christmas? Here is my list

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Ring $65

Olympus Mocca Digital Compact Camera $149
Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise Shell Aboooout $230

So message to my family:

Looooooove you!

Smell ya later
x.






2 comments: