Thursday, October 7, 2010

Braid Me Up

What better way to end Paris Fashion Week than with braids, braids and more braids!

I love braids! The dullest of hair types can pull of a braid and it doesn't matter if they are messy, neat or deliberately wayward, I have never met a braid I didn't like.

My fave you ask? Why, it has to be the fringe braid. Recently I was growing out my fringe and there are only so many head bands you can wear to keep pesky strands off your face.

TRY THE BRAID!
LC rockin' the braided fringe

You can either start from one ear and braid hair around to the other ear, or you can start a palm's width up along the hair line.

Start  by grabbing a small section of hair and braid around, incorporating hair into the braid from the hair line only. (I find that if you gather hair from both sides of the plait you can go a bit wonky and off course.

Secure with some bobby pins, or braid it under the hair and fasten with an elastic/include it into a ponytail.

VOILA!

Now, have a squiz at Paris'  version of the braid...courtesy of stylelist.com

Pics playing up...will try again after work...blahh technology!
Smell ya later
x



No comments:

Post a Comment