Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why I love Zoe Collins

So you all know Res Ball is coming up.

You don't?

Res Ball is coming up. Now you do.

You have all seen my dress.

You haven't?

See it here.

Anyhoo, the whole point of this blog is to see what colours should go with this amazement of a dress.

All of the prodz about to be shown are courtesy of the amazing beauty writer at Dolly mag, Zoe Collins, who is just so amazing to me. She lets me play with make-up and I can claim it all under 'serious work'. Gosh I love my internship! Well I went to Zo yesterday sulking of my minimal fun make-up predicament. Her eyes lit up and her voice went higher than ever as she rummaged through her endless supplies to find me a coral lip stick and search of her nail polish collection.

psst: you should also get to her blog quicksticks at totheglamourborn.com

Have you done it yet? Idiot, I said, quicksticks!

Here are my lips- these are staying, no ifs and or butts.

Moi wears Maybelline stick in 'Coral Crush'



But what to do for nails?

Here are the options
L-R: China Glaze in 'Grape Pop', TBN in 'Coral Coast', Natio in 'Adore', Face of Australia in 'Lady in Red', Australis in 'Peek-a-boo', Natio in 'French' and Australis in 'Sweet Pea'.


Let the comments flow.

Smell ya later
x.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... i like 'coral coast' OR 'lady in red'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one at the bottom (got a lil confused as to which is which), the purply, greyish, blueish one.
    :)
    cant wait for friday!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.
    What an ingenious name of post!
    Hope chrissie was merry and wine was fine.
    Love TTGB x
    totheglamourborn.com
    PS. New beauty writer had better not get one of these or I'll demand my chair back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely! Hope Chrissy was equally, if not more, amazing with bucketfulls of merriment and xmassy cheer. I'm nervous to meet this new beauty writer, I hope she is as nice to me as you were! Just quietly, I hope Melbourne isn't that good and you have decided to come back. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete