Friday, October 8, 2010

Why is procrastinating so damn amazing?



I got back to uni yesterday and STILL haven't unpacked one.bit.of.luggage.

Not one pair of underwear, not one pillowslip, heck, not even my GHD.

I rang my boyf to stay at his place so I didn't have to put the doona back in the doona cover.

Why do we do this? When something pressing comes up, why do we by pass it instead of getting it over and done with asap? If I just put up with 10 minutes of annoyance, I would not be faced with a mountain of clothes, bedding and towels to unpack before I go to bed tonight.
I was going to post a pic of my room here, but as I noted in my first post- I want you to like me! A picture will only cause you all to tut tut and look upon me with utmost contempt. Not.wanted.

So here I pose a question to all those that read this (if anyone does yet, I really need to start spreading the smelly gospel more).

What do you procrastinate about?

Oh yeah, and i'm also meant to be writing two essays right now instead of blogging...damn procrastination!

Smell ya later.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment