Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Summer sorted...when it arrives

How about this weather?! (Weather chat, eh, it's like we are on our first date). 

 Apparently it's Summer? HA, I didn't know either! (Sorry, by writing "ha" do I sound too much like a "Lame Zoe Foster Impostor" to you, dear anonymous commenter?)* Mother Nature sure has her sad face on as of late, tops of 20, lows of 14, and it snowed at Thredbo. 

Instead of going to the beach, I just plan on skiing all Summer. 'Twill be grande!

What am I packing for my days at the snow, I hear you ask? 

What a great question! I was actually going to write a blog post about what I will pack in my handbag, come Snow Day. Now I definitely will.

(L-R) Sportsgirl Instant Bronze Shimmering Creme, Nivea Sun Daily Face Veil, Face of Australia
Triple Action nail enamel, St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion, Estée Lauder Gloss

'Tis my bag and it's new Summery (winter) contents that I will be loving like i've never loved anything before**.

Wanna know WHY I'm using these prodz this year? 
You don't?
 I.don't.care. Ima tell you anyway! 

Since all this Twilight mumbo jumbo, apparently it's, like, uber cool to look like a vampire. (I believe they are renaming the song "The Lady is a Tramp" to "The Lady is a Vamp" just based on the popularity of vampires these days). However, ivory white, is just not my bag baby. Some people rock it, I do not. So this summer (for some reason, it just feels weird calling it summer) I will stop at nothing to look brown, brown and blu- I mean brown.

If you are anything like me, you will suck at self-spray tans. And if you are a uni student, you won't be able to afford to get a profesh to do it for you. And if you are anything like my friends, you will be too busy applying your own flawless tans to help a pale gal out. I have the solution! Wash off body tan! I have NEVER (maybe once) came across a problem with Sportsgirl and St. Tropez's wash off cremes and when teamed with sun block underneath, you are not only looking like a bronzed goddess, but you are protecting yourself from the sun. (Just got a big tick there from the Skin-Cancer-Prevention God)

Pink nails? CUTE! I'm not a big pink person. I wouldn't even call myself a miniscule pink person, but I think this shade by Face of Australia would go loverly with a tan (there I go again, alllways about the tan) and when you slip on some gloss, you're set!

Snow, here I come!

Laters ya Smell
x.

*Zoe Foster is one of the best writers out there, in my opinion, so thankyou for even calling me an impostor!
**Except Wayne's World. And chocolate. And those little water drop things that florists put on fake flowers. I really love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment