Friday, December 10, 2010

Can I just say...

How crappy does the world feel when you suddenly realise people are looking at you like you are a prehistoric cave-woman with no mirror. (Oh, this doesn't happen to you? Awkward...)

That's right, I have fallen victim to overgrown eyebrows.

Since moving to Canberra at the start of last year I simply resist to let anyone touch my eyebrows other than my trusty beautician back home. (Cara from Dream Body Retreat FYI). And, let me tell you- between uni, my part time job and my weekly jaunt to Sydney to intern at this amazingly cool and uber-chic magazine that just bursts with sunshine and laughter, I don't have time to scratch myself (ha! of course I do) let alone travel back home to get hot wax smothered above my eye.

There lies my problem. And a nasty uni-brow sitch.

So yesterday I FINALLY got my brows professionally shaped and looking spick and span and I just feel like a new woman. I just had to share that all with you! I'm not someone that has a weekly facial, or even exfoliates as much as I should, BUT I love nothing more than having my eyebrows look more beauty than Bart Cummins.

What is your way of boosting your face morale when you're feeling like a cave-woman?

Smell ya later
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment