Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two down, one to go

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hi there Smellies!

So, another year of uni down the drain (and by drain I totes mean, locked into the brains trust). And while I sit here watching old episodes of Sex and the City (the one where Samantha has sex) in my loungeroom back home, I figured I best say hello to all my readers!

So hello, Rin!

Just me studying in my room at Uni


Seriously though, I must say hello to my dear, dear friend, Jane, who is having her 21st on Saturday night. Y'see, where I am currently sitting, Cowra, I am surrounded by many a floodwater blocking me from her partay (I hear it will go off like it's 1969), so while I am happy as Larry chillaxing in my home away from studying, I am pretty darn piased I can't be celebrating with Jane. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE AND HAVE A GREAT PARTY!

That's my home in the middle there, pretty flooded, eh?


But seriously, how darn good is not being at uni. I mean, uni is bitchin' (i'm now an 80's movie star, Molly Ringwald, perhaps), but goddddddarnit I miss home.

So, let me bid you farewell from the cosy recliner I have slept in many a night when Channel [v] have had Muse special's on. Oh look, there is a Muse special on tonight...I know where i'm sleeping.

Smell ya later
x.

1 comment:

  1. hahah hi, mel!
    i wish i was home from uni but alas im STILL on res :( moving to my aunty n uncles tomoro tho yay and home in a week yayayayay!
    sucks sooooo much that you cant go to Janes bday... NOT COOL!
    xx

    ReplyDelete