Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just because you think you've got a hit- doesn't always mean you do...

[PUBLISHED AT MY OTHER BLOG]

I'm sure by now Rebecca Black is old news and you're all thinking "gosh Mel, get with it, this chick is as old as Madonna".

But I really, really, super really can't get over this song!

Have you seen it?

You haven't? Well aren't you glad i'm about to post it.





Amazing, right? It has nothing on 'Born this Way'.

So the story goes something like this:

13 year-old Becky Black goes into a sing-song booth (like in Tenacious D's 'Tribute' filmclip), records her song, puts it on Youtube and gets 21 million hits plus.

She then becomes the number one trending topic on Twitter...yep, Bec Black trumped Japan. I guess the song kinda is a national disaster in itself (you were waiting for it, you knew I couldn't resist).

I gotta get me one of those booths...

Smell ya later
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment