Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Inaugural Cover Model...really?

There was no one better?

No woman of substance that actually lives in Armenia, not just has Armenian blood?

Heck, not even a woman that has visited Armenia?

Yet again, it seems that Hurricane Kardashian is taking over another country, one magazine article and fitness DVD at a time.

In a move that i'm sure delights some, but totally baffles people like me, Armenian Cosmopolitan mag launches this month (that's not the bit that baffles me, COSMO is the biggest selling woman's mag in.the.world) with none other that girl with the abnormally long and luscious lashes, Kim Kardashian.

KIM KARDASHIAN
Nice belt

“The Cosmopolitan brand has been very successful around the world and we’re pleased to be rolling out our 63rd edition this spring in Armenia,” said CEO of Hearst Magazines, Duncan Edwards. “Working with Media Partners, a very well-respected local publisher, we are confident that Cosmo will do well with Armenian women.”

I'm a little disappointed. Millions of woman around the world read this fabulous glossy (do I get a job by selling the mag right now?) and the lunch issue should be one of the best.

'But what is Kim Kardashian famous for?' I hear you ask
Ha, my thoughts exactly.

'No, but seriously, what makes her launch issue material?'
Yeah, righto, let me get to it and stop asking so many questions!

So back in the day Kimoo made a sex-tape with her boyf at the time. She was also BFF with Paris. She also has the Mumager of all Mumagers (apparently that helps). This is what has made her famous. Scatter some endorsements, a pop career and the ability to fit one's whole fist in their mouth and you have a million dollars, right there.

And as the Armenian ambassador for Rodeo Drive, she was "an obvious cover choice".

Okay, perhaps I am super duper jealous of how much moolah this chick is rolling in just for well, selling things. I sell magazines and newspapers and pens, but I only get paid $15 an hour. (Yeah, I know, you're jealous of me now, huh). She probably has toilet paper and tissues made out of money. Probably.

In the name of research I found this page of famous Armenians. Did you know Princess Diana was 1/64th Armenian? Hold up! Also you will find that Kim Kardashian IS the best looking out of all of them. Andre Agassi probably isn't a good cover choice.

End rant.

Smell ya later
x.


No comments:

Post a Comment